In India, it was found that 8.36 cases of Acute Kidney Disease per 1000 persons. Most of the patients were of age more than 65 years, and Males have been found more affected than the female population. Bharat Homeopathy provides premium class Acute kidney disease homeopathic treatment to numerous AKD patients. We at Bharat Homeopathy have successfully treated many AKD patients.
There are the following stages of Acute Kidney Disease:
Stage 1: It means that the patient has mild kidney damage and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that the kidneys are healthy and working well, but the patient has minor symptoms and signs of kidney damage.
Stage 2: This means that the kidney disease patient has more damaged kidneys than that in stage 1. Signs of this stage of kidney damage include protein in the urine or physical damage to your kidneys.
There are the following stages of Acute Kidney Disease:
Stage 3: The third stage of Acute kidney disease causes many moderate to serious issues in kidney patients. Swelling in hands and feet is common in patients and blood can also be seen in the urine.
Stage 4: Health complications are more common in the final stage. Urea builds up in the body and kidneys stop working well. Other symptoms are anemia, high blood pressure, and fatigue. This indicates Acute kidney is very serious
- Previously existing kidney problems or kidney diseases: It has been found that the instances of Acute Kidney Disease (AKD) were higher in the patients that previously had suffered from other kidney diseases such as Glomerulonephritis, Renal, or Kidney Stone.
- Aging process: When a person goes through the aging process, then the urinary system of the person starts losing its efficacy, and as a result, the kidney’s efficacy to excrete waste products tends to decrease.
- Diabetes Condition: In diabetes, a person’s metabolism starts impairing; and the patient’s ability to excrete the sugar and urea from the urine begins decreasing. This causes damage to the kidney and thus reduces kidney function.
- Heart Disease: when a person goes through some type of issue related to the heart; or some surgical operation to treat it, then the balance of blood pressure in the body gets disturbed. This may lead to Acute Kidney Disease (AKD). Acute kidney disease homeopathic treatment can heal the patient effectively.
- Peripheral Artery Disorder: It is a common problem of the circulatory system in which the peripheral artery becomes narrowed, and blood flow to legs and hands gets reduced. These arteries transfer blood to the outer portion of the organs when there is a tendency of blockage in the peripheral artery due to some issues.
- Patient with Heart failure history: When a person had some episodes of heart failure in the past, there is a high possibility of acquiring Acute kidney disease. It has been proved by science that Homeopathic treatment is highly beneficial in managing the symptoms of Acute Kidney Disease.
- High Blood Pressure: When the pressure is exerted by the blood on the walls of the blood vessels, the patient’s risk of getting affected by Acute Kidney Disease gets raised.
- Obesity: The patient with the increased accumulated amount of fats in the body tends to develop obesity. Obesity is found to link with the impairment in kidney function and a contributing factor in acquiring Acute kidney disease.
- Recipient of an organ or bone marrow transplant: The immune system responds with antibodies to the antigens located on the surface of a newly transplanted organ. This immune reaction can cause a blood transfusion reaction that can damage the kidneys.
- Sepsis: This condition causes Acute Kidney disease. It is an immune response that attacks the patient’s body. It is caused by the immune response in the patient’s blood circulation.
- Overdose of NSAIDs painkillers: when patients consume large doses of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Then, load on the kidneys increases, and ultimately, the Acute Kidney Disease might have occurred to the patient.
The patients who took the Homeopathic treatment believe that the disease-causing factors are treated properly. Even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment, the patients are listened to carefully. In the Acute Kidney Disease homeopathic treatment, all other complications causing factors were also taken care of; so that the patient lives a healthy life. The Homeopathic Approach of treatment is highly suitable to the needs of the patients. In this Approach, the proper diet chart is given to the patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given
Avail Free Counsultation
- Dipstick test: In this test, the chemical tip changes can be noticed by a change in color. The remainder of the urine is then examined under a microscope. Doctors look for the abnormal presence of substances, including white blood cells, red blood cells, bacteria, and crystals of kidney stones.
- Kidney biopsy test: In the test of kidney biopsy, a small sample of the kidney of the patient is taken out with the help of some medical equipment. This sample is then analyzed by medical experts.
- Blood creatinine Test: Healthy kidneys move these substances from the blood to the urine. If the kidneys are not working correctly, creatinine will remain in the blood.
- Serum protein test: The serum is part of the blood-filled with proteins. This test helps in the diagnosis of acute kidney disease. It is one of the best methods to diagnose Acute kidney disease.
- Allopathic medicines are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with Acute kidney disease and other problems.
- Allopathic medicine is not that effective, and they do not treat the root cause of Acute kidney disease.
- In allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of Acute kidney disease. Homeopathic medicine relies on highly specific medicine and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic medication.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in Acute Kidney Disease Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the disturbance causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- A satisfying number of good and healthy changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing Acute Kidney Disease Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and safe route of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides a good post-treatment experience.
“let’s make this place a better one by ensuring the treasure of well-being which is the right of everyone.”