SIGNS OF HAIRFALL
Hair loss in females may persist due to different causes and underlying factors. Women may experience hair loss or gradual thinning of hair over time. Certain signs include:
-Bald spots: It may appear circular patches. They can be seen as big as size of a coin and appear on the scalp. May feel itchy and painful as soon as hair falls out.
-Full Loss– In this situation, females may notice that hair loss suddenly and all over the body at once, for example, after medical treatments like chemotherapy.
Factors that can cause alopecia in females:
- Hereditary Hair loss (both men & women can experience this type of hair loss)
- Haircare routines
- Hormonal imbalance
- Alopecia areata
4 TYPES OF ALOPECIA
Traumatic Alopecias:- It is caused due to hair treatments and experiments. This could cause you to notice a huge shedding of hairs while hot combs, blow dryers, straighteners, or use of certain chemicals present in the things you apply.
Alopecia Areata:– In this condition, there is loss of hair in patches that happens suddenly on the head or the body. It appears as one or more round bald patches that may or may not overlap.
Menopause and hormone imbalances
Females may notice thinning and loss of hair after taking hormonal birth control pills, as any hormonal change can disrupt the hair lifecycle.
Lack of B Vitamins can cause Hair Loss
Red meat and other non-vegetarian foods are rich in iron, which helps in hair growth. As we know, women are already prone to iron deficiency due to blood loss during menstruation, so not taking enough minerals in the diet may lead to deficiency.
Females with eating disorders, like anorexia nervosa, may also have vitamins deficiencies and thinning hair. Deficiency of zinc, amino acid L-lysine, B-6, and B-12 in the body, may also affect hair fall in females.
Stress A cause for Hairfall
Tips to combat mental stress:
- Daily exercise
- Nutritional diet
- Perform meditation and other stress management strategies
- Removing stressors from your daily life
Bharat Homeopathy- a right solution for hair fall
Finding hair in your brush is normal. It can be a PROBLEM if you start losing an unusual amount of hair.
Their may be more significant reason for your hair fall when there is bald spots on your scalp.
Pre & Post Treatment Results
Why Choose Bharat Homeopathy?
- 100% Safe– Our medications are safe and have no side effects. Our medicines work on the root cause of the disease.
- Visible Results– Results of our treatment are visible within a time-span of a month. Our renowned specialists work on the cause of the disorder and fix it completely.
- Personalized Diet Chart– At Bharat Homeopathy, we’ll help patients alter their daily dietary schedule to bring positive changes. We believe in providing a sustainable yet effective diet plan to cure the cause of illness.
- Weekly follow-up– To ensure a check on the patient’s progress, our experts call the patient every week. We’ll analytically observe your progress reports and provide helpful recommendations on the same.