HOMEOPATHIC MIGRAINE TREATMENT
Treat your Migraine with Homeopathy Medications
Migraine is more common than you think !
Do you know, In the United States, on average, 1 out of 4 households has someone with a Migraine problem and mainly includes the age group of 18 – 44 years?
Migraine shows very minimal signs in the beginning. It starts from some primary symptoms like irritation, nervousness, and headaches. Without having proper knowledge of Migraines, people misinterpret them with usual headaches, and when it gets severe, it becomes too hard to handle the aches. There are no exact causes found for its happening, but the cure is not impossible. Migraines could be lowered down gradually in some of the weeks and cured till the threshold.
Stages of a Migraine attack
Aura – This stage comes just before the headache and includes vision dizziness, zigzag images, numbness and tingling in the limbs, or even vision loss and could be several hours long.
Migraine attack – This is the headache part causing pain in the head with a few more things like anxiety, depression, and Nausea of a minor to severe level. It can be 3-4 hours to 4-5 days.
Post-drome – It occurs after a Migraine attack, including lack of concentration and comprehension, fatigue, and depression, lasting 1-2 days.
Look at the types of Migraine
Migraine without Aura
Migraine without aura is associated with the attack which does not shows any prior affect that will make you aware that it is going to happen.
It is the most common migraine type because most of the people do not have aura inclusive in their attacks.
The symptoms include severe and moderate headaches, vomiting, or senstaion of vomiting, phobia of light and sound.
Migraine with Aura
Mostly this time, the patient’s vision gets blank or zigzag figures to appear. Less frequently, tingling in the limbs, numbness, or abnormal sensation is felt by the patients.
Some Subtypes of Migraine with aura include:
Migraine without headache
Constipation, Vomiting, Nausea, but without pain involvement.
Brainstem Aura Migraine
originating from the brainstem but does not include any movement issue. It mainly hits the children and teenagers but mostly occurs with the girls and will be associated with their menstrual cycles. Symptoms like double vision, ear ringing, and fainting are associated with Migraine.
Chronic MigraineIt is a severe Migraine that includes a minimal eight or fifteen attack days in a month, and the patient needs to be given special care. Chronic Migraine can be with or without aura, and its treatment is given with preventative medication and non-medication preventative strategies. Risk factors are high enough that half of the patient gets the Migraine again even after its cure.
some temporary paralysis causing symptoms. It is a rare Migraine that involves symptoms of paralysis, stabbing, pricking, and problem in seeing. Sometimes it lasts for some days and does not get severe.
What can be the causes of Migraine?
Migraines are a very complex disease, and there is no single specific reason for their occurrence. These are mainly triggered by some genetic or neurological disorders which may occur due to stress or anxiety.
Some of the happening causes include:
- Emotional anxiety
- Change in weather
- Lack of sleep
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Un-habitual living conditions
- Hormonal or biochemical imbalance
- Some medicative drugs could be the reason to trigger Migraine
- Faulty food (Alcohol, caffeine, etc.)
Complications associated with Migraine
- If detected, Migraine needs to be cured in its early stages, or it can lead to some severe complications.
- Moderate Migraine can become severe if not treated on time and can reach a count of 15 attack days in a month.
- Aura persistence even after the attack has ended, in which you will experience either vision disturbance or vision loss.
- Abdominal pain, ulcers, and bleeding can be some effects.
- Too much production of a brain chemical named serotonin in the body leads to serotonin syndrome.
Get Free Consultation
What to do to prevent Migraine?
- The things which can be the reason for a Migraine attack are called Triggers. So keep a list of that things and avoid them.
- Take medications by consulting experts to help you have fewer Migraines, making your headaches shorter and less severe.
- Do not work too long because tiredness or muscle stress due to any long sitting work can cause migraine headaches.
- Stress can be a significant cause of Migraine, as well as anxiety and sudden worry for a thing can also trigger the Migraine.
- Drink alcohol cautiously; several times, it is the cause of Migraine attacks. .
Treatment with Homeopathy
Homeopathy medications are very efficient in countering off Migraine headaches. It has different drugs and approaches for headaches in the left or right part of the brain, and both parts’ pain simultaneously. Homeopathic Migraine treatment clears out the symptoms from the beginning like vomiting, throbbing, and sensation of fullness. These are also very effective in high blood pressure headaches and sun heat exposure headaches. Migrating Migraines that travel from one point to another are also very effectively cured by homeopathy medicines. In addition, some medications are given for the patients having reflux symptoms due to heavy vomiting and indigestion.