Respiratory diseases and lung diseases are most common in developed as well as developing countries because of their contagiousness. Respiratory disease is one of the major types of disease which affects the social life of humans. Homeopathy has shown the best results in overcoming the symptoms of all respiratory diseases including asthma and bronchitis which can be moderate or chronic. Below some major diseases associated with the lungs are explained with their causes and preventions.
Homeopathic Asthma Treatment
Bharat Homeopathy provides Homeopathic Asthma treatment that includes Homeopathic medicines to treat Asthma more efficiently. Here at Bharat Homeopathy, thousands of patients have been treated with non-surgical treatment and got dramatic results. For example, the treatment of Asthma assists patients in treating Asthma symptoms like breathlessness, fatigue, chest tightness and pain, wheezing, trouble sleeping due to breathlessness, a persistent cough, and a rapid heartbeat, etc.
Main Causes of Asthma
Environmental factors: children are more vulnerable to developing symptoms of Asthma due to environmental factors. These factors include passive smoking, viral infections, and some allergens that can impact the immune systems of infants.
Respiratory infections: young children that still under-progress of developing lungs can be affected by respiratory conditions like RSV (respiratory syncytial virus)
Symptoms of Asthma
*A persistent cough
*A rapid heartbeat
*Trouble sleeping due to breathlessness
*Decreased mental alertness
*Additional production of sputum
Prevention of Asthma
Researchers have found that there is no particular cure for Asthma that can treat the disease permanently. Still, traditional treatment or Homeopathic medicines is considered the most effective way to manage the symptoms.
However, some ideas to prevent Asthma symptoms are given below.
- Avoid tobacco smoking
- Avoid secondhand smoking
- Avoid Asthma triggers
- Maintain an active physical regimen
- Measurement of breathing
- Get vaccinated for pneumonia …. …… .
CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)
Homeopathic COPD treatment
At Bharat homeopathy, we cure many chronic respiratory diseases, and COPD is included in that. We are giving the treatment for reducing the symptoms to the lowest levels with every individual’s susceptibility to the treatment. COPD is often a result of Emphysema and chronic bronchitis, which are both countered through our homeopathic medications and, hence, recover the patient from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Main causes of COPD
- *Tobacco smoking: This is a significant cause of COPD in developed countries. Almost 80% of COPD cases are caused by tobacco or cigarette smoking.
- *Polluted air: exposure to polluted air and fumes are prevalent causes of COPD in developing and underdeveloped countries.
- *Other respiratory disorders: People with other respiratory diseases like asthma can be a cause of developing COPD too.
Symptoms of COPD
*Wheezing sounds while breathing
*Thick and colored mucus
Prevention of COPD
The best preventive measure for COPD prevention is staying away from the smoke. Do not start smoke and if you are doing then quit as soon as possible. Almost 8 out of 10 COPD cases are due to smoking which causes your lungs to work inefficiently.
Prolonged exposure to polluted air, factories’ fumes, and dusty areas lead to COPD and other respiratory diseases. Pollution in your home is also too much dangerous. So keep your home and workplaces’ environment clean and dust-free.
Some ideas to prevent yourself from not causing COPD are:
- Reduce exposure to COPD causing irritants
- keep the residing area ventilated
- stay indoors if pollution is more
- stay away from secondhand smoke
- equip respiratory protective equipment for visiting polluted regions. ……………….
HOMEOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS TREATMENT
Pulmonary fibrosis is a chronic stage lung disease in which lung tissues get damaged or thicken and prevent the lungs from working properly. In Bharat homeopath, we are not only focused on curing pulmonary fibrosis but countering the underlying causes behind it. Homeopathy uses a wholistic approach based upon the key factors of the symptoms and comfortability of the individual. Medications are provided after looking at the causes, symptoms, and condition of the patient.
Many pollutants in the air can damage the lungs and be a cause of pulmonary fibrosis. These include:
*Breathing in hazardous substances
*Arthritis or viral infection
Symptoms of Pulmonary Fibrosis
*Muscle and joint aches
Prevention of PLUMANARY FIBROSIS
It is tough to avoid this disease from happening once triggered. However, some preventative measures can be followed by you to prevent pulmonary fibrosis.
- Do not smoke – quit if doing
- Watch out for second-hand smoking
- Counter indoor pollution issue
- Avoid polluted outdoor zones
- Follow health exercises and activities
- Be vaccinated to all available vaccines
HOMEOPATHIC EMPHYSEMA TREATMENT
Emphysema is a lung condition involving damage to the tissues and the air sacs (alveoli), highly compromising the condition of the lungs. Bharat Homeopathy prescribes the medication which will help you tackle and eliminate all of the symptoms of emphysema. Our medicines shows an early effect on all of the symptoms like shortness of breath, cough, breathing difficulties during eating or sleeping, dyspnea, cold sweat on face, dryness in breathing tract, soreness in chest, and all of the other.
Just like any other respiratory disease emphysema is mostly caused by breathing polluted air for a longer time-period.
- Occupational exposure to chemical fumes
- Prolonged exposure to dust
- Marijuana smoke
- Secondhand smoke
- Indoor and outdoor pollution
Symptoms of EMPHYSEMA
*Frequent lung infection
*Blueness on lips
*Hard to hold breath
*Long cough periods
Prevention of EMPHYSEMA
Preventing the disease is better option than to search for a cure. All preventive measures followed are to obstruct the harmful toxins to enter the lungs in a huge amount.
Below are some preventions you can consider.
- Add protein-rich food in diet
- Avoid highly polluted regions
- Stay away from secondhand smoking
- Wear masks at factories emitting fumes
- Make sure the occupational area is well ventilated ………….. ……………..
Homeopathic PNEUMONIA Treatment
Pneumonia can be removed easily or can get worse if not recovered early. Being a common lung disease, it has a severe impact on people.
Main Causes of PNEUMONIA
Pneumonia is a common disease because a healthy person could even acquire it without any health issues. Its sources are generally Bacteria and virus, which is present in the environment and is inhaled easily.
Causes of Pneumonia classified according to the source of germs are.
This is caused by the bacteria/virus/fungi present in the environment and inhaled directly.
Pneumonia germs are acquired during hospital stays and visits. This is more dangerous as these germs are more resistant to antibiotics and medications.
Health care-acquired pneumonia
Suppose living for long-term in care facilities or who receive care in outpatient clinics. This can be caused by bacteria that are more resistant to antibiotics.
Aspiration pneumonia is caused when someone swallows the food, drink, vomit, or saliva directly into the lungs instead of the esophagus (food pipe).
Symptoms of PNEUMONIA
- Appetite loss
- Chest pain
- Low energy levels and fatigue
- More phlegm production
- Sweating or chills
Prevention of PNEUMONIA
Get pneumonia and flu vaccines
Do not smoke
Keep a robust immune system
Avoid sick people
Homeopathic Bronchitis treatment
Bronchitis is an inflammatory disease that tends to become chronic after neglecting over time.
Bharat Homeopathy prescription for bronchitis involves eliminatory medicines for relieving the symptoms and for the permanent cure. Homeopathic treatment is just a natural medication that has no steroids or lotions involved.
We provide a faster and reliable treatment procedure for acute and chronic bronchitis, free from any side-effect and permanent solution.
Main Causes of BRONCHITIS
- Cigarette smoking
- Dust (Coal/grain dust)
- Air pollution
- Exposure to fumes
- Environmental changes
- Repressive drugs
Symptoms of BRONCHITIS
- Chest stiffness
- Breath shortness
- Regular cough
- Fever and chills
- Green or yellow phlegm
Prevention of BRONCHITIS
Wash hands – washing hands should be your priority after outside visits and before eating anything.
Vaccines- get vaccinated yearly for the flu and influenza. Some vaccines used for Pneumonia are also effective.
Mask-up – wearing a mask is very necessary for those who suffer from any other lung disorders.
Why Choose Bharat Homeopathy?
- 100% Safe – Our medications are safe and have no side effects. Our medicines work on the root cause of the disease.
- Visible Results– Results of our treatment are visible within a time-span of a month. Our renowned specialists work on the cause of the disorder and fix it completely.
- Personalized Diet Chart– At Bharat Homeopathy, we’ll help patients alter their daily dietary schedule to bring positive changes. We believe in providing a sustainable yet effective diet plan to cure the cause of illness.
- Weekly follow-up – To ensure a check on the patient’s progress, our experts call the patient every week. We’ll analytically observe your progress reports and provide helpful recommendations on the same.
Are you ready to give yourself a better care?
Bharat Homeopathy helps you to get a healthy and beautiful life!
Our Homeopathic RespiratoryTreatment has the least recovery time & gives long-term results.