In Normal Human Body, the proteins should remain in the blood if proteins are detected in urine. It means there is some defect in the body, which isn’t healthy. Bharat homeopathy provides better Treatment for Proteinuria. Bharat homeopathy is the best kidney treatment clinic which also offers Homeopathic Treatment of Proteinuria.
There are the following stages of Proteinuria:
Stage 1: It means that the patient has mild Proteinuria and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that kidneys are working well, but the patient has minor release of protein in urea.
Stage 2: This means that Proteinuria patient has more damaged kidneys than previous stage. Signs of this stage of kidney injury include moderate amount of protein release in the urine. Some froth in the urine can be seen.
Stage 3: The third stage of Proteinuria causes many moderate from serious issues in kidney patients. Swelling in hands and feet is common in patients and blood can also be seen in the urine. A large amount of froth in urine can be seen.
- Frequent urination: In this problem, the patient feels the urge to urinate very frequently. This disturbs the sleep of the patient too.
- Shortness of breath: The patient feels the struggle to catch the breath.
- Tiredness: This is associated with an increased breathing rate and restlessness. It is one of the indicative symptoms of Proteinuria.
- Nausea and vomiting: The patient may often feel nauseated, and a feeling of nausea starts making the patient feel anxious and disturbed.
- Swelling in belly, feet, and face: Swelling on the face and limbs occurs due to the accumulation of fluid in cells due to the disturbed ionic composition.
- Muscle cramps at night: It is marked by muscle cramps in the night at the time of sleeping.
- Puffiness around the eyes: The eyes of the patient show signs of puffiness in a circular shape around the eyes.
- Foamy or bubbly urine: The urine of the patient becomes frothy, and it ultimately indicates Proteinuria.
- Multiple myeloma: It is known as the Cancer of plasma cells. This disease weakens renal or kidney function.
- Acute Renal or Kidney inflammation: In glomerulonephritis, swelling and extreme inflammation occurs, and as a result, the protein becomes released in the urine.
- Auto-Immune disorders: like lupus, conditions in which the immune system of the body starts reacting against its own body. The increased quantity of protein becomes excreted in the urine.
- Intravascular hemolysis: In Intravascular disorder, the destruction of red blood cells occurs, and it is accompanied by the release of hemoglobin in the blood circulation.
- Cardiovascular disease: The heart patients often complain about degraded muscle repair, and as a result, Proteinuria is often observed in them.
- Kidney cancer: The instances of kidney cancer are associated and marked with the presence of protein in the urine. Thus, as a result of this, Proteinuria is useful in diagnosing various kidney diseases.
- Trauma: emotional and physical trauma is also linked with Proteinuria. With the help of homeopathy, it is found that Proteinuria can be cured completely. However, trauma is known to cause the abnormal release of the protein in the urine.
- Congestive heart failure: patients with a history of congestive heart failure often complain about Proteinuria.
- Presence of kidney stone: kidney stone decreases renal function, and as a result, Proteinuria becomes apparent.
- Intense physical exercise: It increases muscle damage and the release of protein in the urine. Creatinine amount becomes enriched in the urine.
Avail Free Counsultation
- Blood creatinine Test: Healthy kidneys move these substances from the blood to the urine. If the kidneys are not working correctly, creatinine will remain in the blood.
- Dipstick Test: In this test, the chemical tip changes are allowed to be noticed by a change in color. The remainder of the urine is then examined under a microscope. Doctors look for the abnormal presence of substances, including white blood cells, red blood cells, bacteria, and crystals of kidney stones.
- Serum protein Test: The serum is part of the blood filled with proteins. This test helps in the diagnosis of Proteinuria. It is one of the best methods to diagnose Proteinuria.
- Immunofixation blood Test: It detects the immunoglobulins – which are antibodies that fight infection. In Proteinuria, they are present in the blood.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (EGFR): The GFR test identifies the levels of creatinine and albumin in the blood. It indicates the quality of working of kidneys and how far kidney disease has progressed.
- Urine protein electrophoresis: Doctors search for specific types of proteins in a urine sample. This test is important in the detection of Proteinuria.
- Allopathic medicine is not that effective, and they do not treat the root cause of Proteinuria. Gradually the patients are moving away from this mode of medicine.
- Allopathic medicines are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with Proteinuria and other problems.
- In allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of Proteinuria. People are advised not to rely on them.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in proteinuria Homeopathic Treatment, the patient is relieved from the disturbance causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- Homeopathic medicine relies on highly specific medicine and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked in at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic medication.
- In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment. A satisfying number of good and healthy changes are seen in patients undergoing Proteinuria Homeopathic Treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and safe route of medication that treats the patient physically and provides a good post-treatment experience to patients suffering from Proteinuria.