Homeopathic Treatment for Acne
Treat Your Acne with Homeopathy Medicines
Fact check about acne
- Acne is a skin disease involving the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
- It is a common skin disorder as it occurs in every 3 out of 4 people.
- It usually begins in the teenage years (between 12 and 18 years) and lasts for 5-10 years; however, it may continue in adulthood (beyond 30 years). Male and females are equally affected.
- Acne commonly affects the face, anterior chest, and upper part of the back.
- A high glycaemic load diet and milk products may be the cause of exciting factors leading to acne.
- Risk factors include genetics, the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, oil-based makeup, and squeezing pimples.
What causes acne to develop?
If the secretion of oily substances from the sebum gland increases and there lies an excess of dead skin cells, the combination of the same can form a soft plug that obstructs the skin pore. If this condition is prolonged, this may result in inflammation in some portion of your face, consequently leading to a pimple.
Various researches have suggested that the severity and frequency of acne formation depend on the strain of the bacteria. Not all acne bacteria trigger pimples. One strain helps to keep the skin pimple-free. This makes the use of personalized treatment essential because it may show opposite effects on the skin if not done so. This is where homeopathy is really good at.
What triggers the formation of acne?
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chemical cosmetics
- Imbalanced lifestyle
- Overdosing medications
- Excessive sweating
- Lack of water intake
- Improper dietary schedule
Pre & Pro Treatment
Can homeopathy fix acne problems?
Yes, homeopathy can effectively counter all possible causes of acne and fix this condition from the root. The mechanism of purification and detoxification of harmful toxins is primarily used through various herbal medications and naturally driven treatment therapies. This feature makes homeopathy a viable option to counter against any possible cause of acne in the future as the body is wholly detoxed from within.
Homeopathy is the only medical field that focuses on the emotional and psychological side of the disease as it understands the importance of stress management in curing any condition. Thus, factors like grief, anger, agony, anxiety, fear and depression are countered, and appropriate medications of antioxidant and antidepressant properties are provided.