Acute Kidney Disease
What is Acute Kidney Disease (AKD)?
Acute kidney disease (AKD) describes a medical condition in which the kidney starts losing its normal function due to various stress factors such as injury. In Acute Kidney Disease, the kidney's normal functioning of excreting urea and other waste products starts decreasing from 7 to 90 days after exposure to some acute injury. When a person grows older, it gradually loses its kidney function. As a result, the person is said to have acute kidney disease.
In India, it was found that 8.36 cases of Acute Kidney Disease per 1000 persons. Most of the patients were older than 65, and Males are more affected than the female population. Bharat Homeopathy provides premium Acute kidney disease homeopathic treatment to numerous AKD patients. We at Bharat Homeopathy have successfully treated many AKD patients.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Acute Kidney Disease Stages
There are the following stages of Acute Kidney Disease:
- Stage 1: It means that the patient has mild kidney damage, and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that the kidneys are healthy and working well, but the patient has minor symptoms and signs of kidney damage.
- Stage 2: It means that the kidney disease patient has more damaged kidneys than in stage 1. Signs of this stage of kidney damage include protein in the urine or physical damage to your kidneys.
- Stage 3: The third stage of Acute kidney disease causes many moderate to severe issues in kidney patients. Swelling in hands and feet is common in patients, and blood can also be seen in the urine.
- Stage 4: Health complications are more common in the final stage. Urea builds up in the body, and the kidneys stop working well. Other symptoms are anemia, high blood pressure, and fatigue. This indicates that the Acute kidney is severe.
Symptoms of Acute Kidney Disease (AKD)
- Fatigue: This is associated with an increased breathing rate and restlessness. It is one of the indicative symptoms of Acute Kidney Disease.
- Chest pain or pressure: pressure is felt by the patients on their lungs. Homeopathy can successfully treat this.
- Confusion: Confusion is marked by the problem in the clear process of thinking. It affects the decision-making process difficult for the patients.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The patient becomes highly discomforted because of the food pipe's repeated and sudden contraction and relaxation.
- Decreased urine output: The output of urine decreases drastically. However, occasionally, urine output appears to be expected. Homeopathy can treat this condition.
- Shortness of breath: This is associated with the problems faced by the person in the breathing process.
- Irregular heartbeat: Patients may acquire the condition of increased heartbeat or slow heartbeat. The irregular heartbeat can be treated by homeopathic medicines very efficiently.
- Swelling in lower limbs due to fluid retention: patients with Acute Kidney disease often complain about swelling in their hands or legs due to the accumulation of fluids.
- Comas or seizures: are marked by a sudden and uncontrolled disturbance in the patient's brain. It can cause changes in behavior, feelings, and consciousness.
Causes of Acute Kidney Disease (AKD)
- Previously existing kidney problems or kidney diseases: It has been found that the instances of Acute Kidney Disease (AKD) were higher in the patients who previously had suffered from other kidney diseases such as Glomerulonephritis, Renal, or Kidney Stones.
- Aging process: When a person goes through the aging process, then the urinary system of the person starts losing its efficacy, and as a result, the kidney's efficacy to excrete waste products tends to decrease.
- Diabetes Condition: In diabetes, a person's metabolism starts impairing, and the patient's ability to excrete the sugar and urea from the urine begins decreasing. This causes damage to the kidney and thus reduces kidney function.
- Heart Disease: when a person goes through some issue related to the heart or some surgical operation to treat it, the balance of blood pressure in the body gets disturbed. This may lead to Acute Kidney Disease (AKD). Acute kidney disease homeopathic treatment can heal the patient effectively.
- Peripheral Artery Disorder: It is a common problem of the circulatory system in which the peripheral artery becomes narrowed, and blood flow to the legs and hands gets reduced. These arteries transfer blood to the outer portion of the organs when there is a tendency of blockage in the peripheral artery due to some issues.
- Patient with Heart failure history: When a person has had some episodes of heart failure, there is a high possibility of acquiring Acute kidney disease. It has been proved by science that Homeopathic treatment is highly beneficial in managing the symptoms of Acute Kidney Disease.
- High Blood Pressure: When the pressure is exerted by the blood on the walls of the blood vessels, the patient's risk of getting affected by Acute Kidney Disease gets raised.
- Obesity: The patient with an increased accumulated amount of fats in the body tends to develop obesity. Obesity is linked with the impairment in kidney function and is a contributing factor in acquiring Acute kidney disease.
- Recipient of an organ or bone marrow transplant: The immune system responds with antibodies to the antigens located on the surface of a newly transplanted organ. This immune reaction can cause a blood transfusion reaction that can damage the kidneys.
- Sepsis: This condition causes Acute Kidney disease. It is an immune response that attacks the patient's body. It is caused by the immune response in the patient's blood circulation.
- Overdose of NSAIDs painkillers: when patients consume large doses of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Then, the load on the kidneys increases, and ultimately, Acute Kidney Disease might occur in the patient.
Homeopathic Approach in the Treatment of AKD
The patients who took the homeopathic treatment believe that the disease-causing factors are appropriately treated. Even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment, the patients are listened to carefully. In the Acute Kidney Disease homeopathic treatment, all other complications-causing factors were taken care of so that the patient lives a healthy life. The Homeopathic Approach to treatment is highly suitable to the needs of the patients. In this approach, the proper diet chart is given to the patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given.
Tests for Acute Kidney disease
Dipstick Test: In this test, the chemical tip changes can be noticed by a change in color. The remainder of the urine is then examined under a microscope. Doctors look for the abnormal presence of substances, including white blood cells, red blood cells, bacteria, and crystals of kidney stones.
Kidney Biopsy Test: In the kidney biopsy test, a small sample of the patient's kidney is taken out with the help of some medical equipment. Medical experts then analyze this sample.
Blood creatinine Test: Healthy kidneys move these substances from the blood to the urine. If the kidneys are not working correctly, creatinine will remain in the blood.
Serum protein Test: The serum is part of the protein-filled blood. This test helps in the diagnosis of acute kidney disease. It is one of the best methods to diagnose Acute kidney disease.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- Allopathic medicines are made synthetically; thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with Acute kidney disease and other problems.
- Allopathic medicine is not that effective, and they do not treat the root cause of Acute kidney disease.
- In allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of Acute kidney disease. Homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicines and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic medication.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in Acute Kidney Disease Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the disturbance-causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- A satisfying number of excellent and healthy changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing Acute Kidney Disease Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and safe route of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides an excellent post-treatment experience.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural