Acute Kidney Injury
What is Acute Kidney injury?
Acute kidney Injury can be defined as a medical issue in which the kidney starts losing its normal working due to various stress factors such as injury. In Acute Kidney Injury, the normal functioning of the kidney by eliminating urea and other waste products starts decreasing from 8 to 89 days after acquiring some acute injury.
Acute kidney Injury can be defined as a medical issue in which the kidney starts losing its normal working due to various stress factors such as injury. In Acute Kidney Injury, the normal functioning of the kidney by eliminating urea and other waste products starts decreasing from 8 to 89 days after acquiring some acute injury.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Acute Kidney Injury Stages
There are the following stages of Acute Kidney Injury.
- Stage 1: means that the patient has mild kidney injury, and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that kidneys are healthy and working well, but the patient has minor symptoms and signs of kidney damage.
- Stage 2: means the kidney injury patient has more damaged kidneys than the previous stage. Signs of this stage of kidney injury include protein in the urine or physical damage to your kidneys.
- Stage 3: The third stage of Acute Kidney Injury causes many moderate serious issues in kidney patients. Swelling in hands and feet is common in patients, and blood can also be seen in the urine.
- Stage 4: Health problems are more common in the final stage. Urea builds up in the body, and the kidneys stop working well. Other symptoms are anemia, high blood pressure, and fatigue. This indicates Acute Kidney Injury is severe.
Tests for Acute Kidney Injury
- Kidney biopsy Test: In the kidney biopsy test, a small sample of the patient's kidney is taken out with the help of some medical equipment. Medical experts then analyze this sample.
- Blood creatinine Test: Healthy kidneys move these substances from the blood to the urine. If the kidneys are not working correctly, creatinine will remain in the blood.
- Serum protein Test: The serum is part of the plasma (a 90% part of blood) without coagulation proteins. This test helps in the diagnosis of acute kidney injury. It is one of the best methods to diagnose acute kidney injury.
- Dipstick test for Acute Kidney Injury: In this test, the chemical tip changes can be noticed by a change in color. The sample of the urine is then examined under a microscope. Doctors look for the abnormal presence of biological contents, including bacteria, white blood cells, red blood cells, and crystals of kidney stones.
Acute Kidney Injury Causes
Obesity and fatness: Obesity is linked to the impairment in kidney function and contributes to acquiring Acute kidney injury. The patient with the increased accumulated amount of fats in the body tends to develop obesity.
The aging process in old age: When a person becomes old, the urinary system of the person starts losing its efficiency, and as a result, the kidney's efficacy in removing waste products tends to decrease.
Overdose of painkillers: when patients consume large doses of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or over-the-counter painkillers. Then, the load on the kidneys increases, and ultimately, the Acute Kidney injury might have occurred to you.
Pre-existing kidney problems: It has been found that the instances of Acute Kidney injury were higher in the patients who previously had suffered from other kidney injuries such as Renal or kidney stones, IgA nephropathy, and Glomerulonephritis.
Patient with Heart failure history: When a person has had some episodes of heart failure, there is a high possibility of acquiring Acute kidney injury. It has been proved by science that Homeopathic treatment is highly beneficial in managing the symptoms of Acute Kidney Injury.
High Blood Pressure: More blood pressure in some patients may cause Acute Kidney Injury. When the pressure is exerted by the blood on the walls of the blood vessels, the patient's risk of getting affected by Acute Kidney injury gets raised.
Injuries of the heart: Irregular heartbeat, such as arrhythmia-like conditions, are also responsible for kidney injury indirectly. When a person goes through some surgical operation to treat it, the balance of blood pressure in the body gets disturbed. This may lead to Acute Kidney injury. Acute kidney injury homeopathic treatment can heal the patient effectively.
Recipient of bone marrow transplant: The immune system responds with antibodies to the antigens located on the surface of a newly transplanted organ. This immune reaction can cause a blood transfusion reaction that can damage the kidneys.
Sepsis: It is an immune response that attacks the patient's body. Sepsis condition causes Acute Kidney injury. It is caused by the immune response in the patient's blood circulation.
Diabetic Condition: In diabetes, a person's metabolism starts losing efficiency, and the patient's ability to excrete sugar and urea from the urine begins decreasing. This causes damage to the kidney and thus reduces kidney function.
Homeopathic Treatment of Acute Kidney Injury:
The patients who subscribed to homeopathic treatment believe that the injury-causing factors are adequately treated. Even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment, the patients are listened to carefully. In the Acute Kidney injury homeopathic treatment, all other complications-causing factors were taken care of so that the patient lives a healthy life. The Homeopathic treatment approach is holistic and highly suitable to the needs of the needy and helpless patients. In this approach, the proper diet chart is given to the patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given.
Symptoms of Acute Kidney Injury:
- Irregular heartbeat: Patients may acquire the condition of increased heartbeat or slow heartbeat. The irregular heartbeat can be treated by homeopathic medicines very efficiently.
- Fatigue: This is associated with an increased breathing rate and restlessness. It is one of the indicative symptoms of Acute Kidney Injury.
- Decreased urine output: The output of urine decreases drastically. However, occasionally, urine output appears to be expected. Homeopathy can treat this condition.
- Nausea and vomiting: The patient becomes highly discomforted because of the food pipe's repeated and sudden contraction and relaxation. This can be treated with homeopathy.
- Confusion: Confusion is marked by a problem in the precise thinking process. It makes the decision-making process difficult for the patients.
- Shortness of breath: This is associated with the problems faced by the person in the breathing process.
- Chest pain or pressure: Pressure is felt by the patients on their lungs. Homeopathy can successfully treat the patient.
- Swelling in hands and feet: Patients with Acute Kidney Injury often complain about the swelling in their hands or legs due to the accumulation of fluids.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- Allopathic medicines are made synthetically and harmfully; thus, they might cause toxicity to patients with Acute kidney injury and other renal problems.
- Allopathic medicine is not that effective, and they do not treat the root cause of Acute kidney injury.
- In allopathy, medicines are involved in the short-term and temporary reduction of the symptoms of Acute kidney injury. Homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicines and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic medication.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in Acute Kidney injury Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the disturbance-causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- A satisfying number of excellent and healthy changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing Acute Kidney injury Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and safe route of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides an excellent post-treatment experience.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural