Diabetic Kidney Disease
What is Diabetic Kidney Disease CKD
Diabetes is one of the leading causes of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is a type of kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetes is a medical condition in which the amount of sugar in the blood circulation becomes unregulated. It is a severe complication of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease is also called DKD, kidney disease of diabetes, and diabetic nephropathy. Diabetic kidney disease (DKD) is the most common cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Nowadays, almost every age group has been reporting cases of Diabetic kidney disease. About 1 out of 3 persons with diabetes have kidney disease. Bharat Homeopathy has treated many Diabetic kidney disease patients. A good and practical range of homeopathic medicines is available for Diabetic kidney disease.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Diabetic Kidney Disease stages
There are the following Diabetic Kidney Disease stages:
- Stage 1: Kidney damage is present initially, but kidney function remains standard with a GFR of 90% or above.
- Stage 2: Kidney damage with some loss of kidney function and a GFR of around 60–88%.
- Stage 3: Mild to severe irreversible loss of kidney function and a GFR of 30–59%.
- Stage 4: Ultimate and severe loss of kidney function and GFR of 15–29%.
Causes of Diabetic Kidney disease (DKD)
Underlying Kidney diseases
The presence of other underlying renal kidney disorders such as Glomerulonephritis and cancer of the Kidney.
It may ultimately lead to Diabetic Kidney Disease. It is essential to eat a Homeopathic Diabetic Kidney Disease diet by the patient.
A sedentary lifestyle, including the Lack of physical exercise, may also contribute to compromised insulin function.
Genetic defects in children born out of the incest marriage
In the newly born children born of the wedlock of two related parents such as the daughter or son of a paternal uncle, maternal Aunt, and closely related cousin of the same generation.
The blood pressure is increased by the excessive habit of smoking. The increased level of blood pressure led to the increased workload on nephrons. This increased duty on the Kidney might ultimately lead to Diabetic Kidney Disease.
Deficiency of nutrients in mothers in their pre-delivery phase
when the lower middle-class young mothers did not receive complete nutrition. Then, they might deliver babies with improper insulin function.
Malnourishment of lactating women
The Deficiency of essential nutrients in the meal of lactating mothers causes the impairment of the insulin function in the developing baby.
Diabetic kidney disease symptoms (DKD)
- Edema: Swelling of feet and ankles due to the excessive fluid accumulation in the tissues of the patient’s body. Edema can occur in any part of the patient suffering from Diabetic Kidney Disease.
- Itchy skin: due to the abnormally and greatly sensitized Immune system as a response to circulating urea and other impurities in the blood. Histamine and serotonin are released at the skin and cause inflammation, manifested by itching, dry lesions on the skin, and red patches on the skin.
- Increased blood pressure: It is one of the common symptoms of Diabetic Kidney Disease in which the patient’s blood pressure increases.
- Loss of Hunger: The patient feels less hungry due to the less secretion of Acid in the Stomach and imbalanced system of digestive enzymes.
- Muscle cramp: is the most common Diabetic Kidney Disease symptom in patients with DKD. The Portion of blood reaching the muscles decreases. Consequently, the amount of oxygen running the muscular system decreased, too. As a result, the patient feels muscle cramps in different body parts.
- Nausea: is a feeling of reverse flow of partially digested food particles in the Stomach. And a sense of sudden spasm of Food pipe. It can be treated by Homeopathic experts who provide Diabetic Kidney Disease treatment.
- Fatigue and weakness: In patients with Diabetic kidney disease, fatigue is observed when the patient feels lazy and stops participating in physical activities.
- Sleep problems: The sleep pattern becomes changed and disturbed. The quality and quantity of sleep are concerned. The no. of sleeping hours has become reduced.
- Vomiting: The sudden regurgitation of gastric contents leads to the expulsion of the partially digested ingested food contents directly from the Stomach. Vomiting causes many problems to the patient, which Homeopathic medicines can treat.
- Urinating more or less than usual: The Imbalance of Sodium and Potassium ion import and export causes the increased or decreased urine flow rate.
- Inflammation in the chest: if fluid builds up around the border lining of the heart’s Cardiac muscles.
Homeopathic Approach in the Treatment of Diabetic kidney Disease
The Homeopathic Approach is highly appropriate to the needs of the patients. The persons who took the homeopathic treatment believe that the disease-causing factors are appropriately treated. In this approach, the proper diet chart is given to the patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given. Even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment, the patients are listened to carefully. In the DKD homeopathic approach, all other complications that the DKD caused were also taken care of so the patient lives a healthy life.
Tests recommended for patients suffering from DKD
In this test, a minimal amount of albuminuria is detected in the urine. In this test, a spot urine albumin/creatinine ratio identifies the early stages of DKD. In six months, positive results on two of three trials (30 to 300 mg of albumin per g of creatinine) meet the diagnostic criteria for diabetic kidney disease.
Blood pressure increases significantly in patients suffering from DKD. This test checks whether the blood pressure is normal or raised. Increased blood pressure is not always indicative of DKD.
It is known as the Estimated glomerular filtration rate (GFR) test. GFR test measures the blood volume the nephrons clean every minute based on the patient’s body size. This test is beneficial to determine the function of the Kidney affected by Diabetic kidney disease.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- In Diabetic Kidney Disease treatment, Allopathic medicine does not treat the root cause of Diabetic kidney disease.
- Allopathic medicines are synthetic in their chemical nature, and as a result, they cause toxicity to patients with Diabetic kidney disease.
- As far as the allopathic system of medicine is concerned, these drugs temporarily reduce the symptoms of Diabetic kidney disease.
- The Homeopathic system of medicine relies on highly personalized medication doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked at in their medical history. Then, the physician prescribes the medication.
- In Diabetic kidney disease homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the symptoms, and the recurrence of the disease is also prevented.
- A large number of benefits are observed in DKD patients who are undergoing DKD Homeopathic treatment. In the homeopathic Approach, Patients are satisfied with Diabetic Kidney Disease treatment.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural