What is IgA Nephropathy?
IgA is the immunoglobulin part of a person's healthy immune system. The IgA immunoglobulin usually attaches itself to the infection found in your body. Its function is to trigger the immune response and digest the allergens. IgA Nephropathy is an autoimmune disorder, which is also known as Berger's disease.
It is a type of kidney disease. IgA Nephropathy affects a subunit of the kidney known as glomeruli (filters). However, when the individual has IgA nephropathy, a defective version of IgA binds itself to another IgA molecule instead of the infected area, forming the immune complex, which causes blood to leak from the kidneys to the Urine. Bharat Homeopathy treats patients better with its efficient IgA Nephropathy Homeopathic Treatment.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Stages of IgA Nephropathy:
There are the following stages of IgA nephropathy:
- Stage 1: indicates that the patient has mild IgA Nephropathy, and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that the kidneys are healthy and working well. Still, the patient has minor symptoms and signs of IgA Nephropathy.
- Stage 2: This signifies that the IgA Nephropathy patient has more damaged kidneys than that of stage 1. Signs of this stage of kidney damage include protein in the Urine or physical damage to your kidneys.
- Stage 3: The third stage of IgA Nephropathy causes many moderate serious issues in kidney patients. Blood in Urine and Swelling in feet is common in patients.
- Stage 4: Health issues are more common in the final stage. Urea builds up in the body, and the kidney is damaged irreversibly. Other symptoms are anemia, high blood pressure, and fatigue.
Causes of the IgA Nephropathy
These include bacterial, viral, and HIV-AIDS viruses. When a bacteria attacks the kidney, the IgA antibodies start showing their effects, and in addition, they start affecting and attacking normal healthy cells.
It has been reported that IgA nephropathy is a genetic disorder. It is more common in some families, and as a result, some children are affected by it. Certain ethnic groups are vulnerable, too.
Liver diseases like cirrhosis
Are one of the severe symptoms of IgA nephropathy, in which scar tissue replaces normal liver tissue, and the risk of chronic levels of hepatitis B and C infections also increases.
Consuming gluten, a protein in most grains such as wheat and barley, triggers this digestive condition. This sensitizes the Immune system, and the response that arises may cause discomfort.
Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Fatigue: is marked by tiredness and lack of energy in executing daily tasks. It is often linked to the kidney disease of IgA Nephropathy.
- Urinary tract infections: Urinary tract infections become frequent in patients with IgA Nephropathy. The IgA Nephropathy often causes bacterial infection in the urethra, ureter, and urinary bladder.
- Gradual changes in mood: The mood becomes enhanced on one day and then depressed on the next day. The mood swings become common in patients suffering from IgA Nephropathy.
- Increased blood pressure: The patients often complain about increased blood pressure. It is one of the most common features of kidney disease. Homeopathic medicines can decrease the increased blood pressure.
- Edema (swelling of hands & feet): In the symptom of Edema, The hands, palms, legs, and feet of the patient become affected by the accumulation of the fluid, and as a result, painful swelling occurs.
- Foamy Urine (proteinuria): In the condition of proteinuria, the protein starts excreting in the Urine. It is one of the indicative factors for the diagnosis of IgA nephropathy. Homeopathy has many efficient medicines to treat proteinuria.
- Infections (like cold & flu): As the immune system becomes overly sensitive, the runny nose and the liquidy mucus start releasing from the nose, and the patient develops sneezing and cold.
- Abdominal pain: it is marked by pain in the abdomen. This is the pain in the kidney, which is a pain in the abdomen.
Homeopathic Approach in the Treatment of IgA Nephropathy
Different types of Therapies in the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment are given to control blood pressure levels & prevent the further progression of the IgA Nephropathy. Consumption of Homeopathic Medicines causes no side effects. IgA Nephropathy treatment boosts the immune system in a good and effective way. It has been found that the cholesterol levels in the blood have been significantly maintained when a person uses the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment. Global scientific studies indicate that the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment is much more effective and result-oriented than the allopathic treatment.
The homeopathic approach has multiple benefits, as it tends to alter and reverse the effect of the defective gene. Homeopathic physicians provide the best kidney disease treatment. Not only IgA Nephropathy but also different numbers of kidney diseases are completely cured with the help of Homeopathic treatment.
Tests for diagnosis of IgA Nephropathy
Kidney Biopsy: This test involves the deep analysis of the sample of the kidney of the patients. The small part of the patient's kidney is taken out with medical equipment and then scrutinized by experts.
Proteinuria or Urine Analysis Test: There are many reasons for protein being released in the Urine. Different bacterial or viral infections also increase protein concentration in the Urine. This test detects the abnormal presence of protein and blood in the Urine.
Blood Pressure Test: The Blood pressure becomes increased in the patients. This test checks whether the blood pressure is within normal range or raised.
Kidney Function Test: It is the Estimation glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) test. This test helps determine the kidney function that has the possibility of having IgA Nephropathy. It measures the blood nephrons clean every minute based on the patient's body weight.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
It has been found that Allopathy is lacking in providing the best IgA nephropathy treatment.
- Allopathic drugs are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with IgA nephropathy and other problems. The IgA nephropathy homeopathic treatment is good in terms of assured results.
- Allopathic medicines are difficult to remove from the body, and they are not that effective. In addition, they do not treat the root cause of IgA nephropathy.
- In Allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of IgA nephropathy. Homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicines and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. Then, the doctor prescribes the best IgA nephropathy homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in IgA nephropathy Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the discomfort-causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- A satisfying number of excellent and healthy changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing IgA nephropathy Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural