Homeopathic Liver Treatment
Our homeopathic liver treatment includes homeopathic medicines to treat the liver more effectively. At Bharat Homeopathy, we offer an efficient yet flexible approach that effectively treats liver pain. Here, we primarily diagnose a patient’s condition and overall medical history. We then prepare an effective dietary plan and prescribe homeopathic medicines accordingly.Call Now - +91-8448296440 Avail Free Consultation
Treatment of Liver Pain with Homeopathic Medicines
People sometimes feel pain in their upper right abdomen, like a stabbing sensation that takes their breath away. It can be a kind of liver pain and a sign of a severe disorder in which medical attention is perhaps required.
In the human body, the liver is located under a person’s rib cage on the right side of the abdomen. The liver plays a crucial part in ridding your body of harmful elements and digesting your food as well. It is also known as the detoxifying organ of the human body. So, whenever you feel similar pain from your liver, you need to look for a doctor as there might be some harmful things to address immediately.
There could be many kinds of liver pain that can cause some serious issues. The most common types of liver pain are due to viruses, i.e., hepatitis A, B, and C. Some common symptoms include yellow skin, dark pee, vomiting, tiredness, and yellow eyes. Besides this, you may not notice that some diseases can impact your liver as a whole. For example, an abnormal gene from either mother or father or both can cause different aspects to develop in your liver, resulting in a damaged liver.
Stages of Liver Pain
- Inflammation: It is the primary stage in which the liver becomes inflamed or enlarged. People sometimes don’t experience any symptoms.
- Fibrosis: It occurs when an inflamed liver becomes scarred. The scar tissue is not able to perform like a normal liver, which impacts the ability of the liver to function optimally.
- Cirrhosis: Certain scars build in the liver during this stage, making it difficult to function optimally due to less healthy liver tissue.
- ESLD (End-stage liver disease): It is subjective to hepatic and ascites encephalopathy, which can’t treated other than a liver transplant.
- Liver cancer: It can occur at any stage of liver failure, and individuals with cirrhosis condition are at high risk of developing liver cancer.
Most Visible Symptoms of Liver Cancer
- Skin itching
- Loss of appetite
- Dark brownish urine
- Yellow eyes and skin
- Unexpected weight lossv
- Abdominal pain or swelling
Primary Causes of Liver Pain or Disease
- Chronic alcohol use
- Metabolic conditions
- Autoimmune condition
- Numerous herbal compounds
- Overdose of some medicines
- Side effects of some medicines
- Viral infection, including hepatitis
- Collection of additional fat in the liverv
- Exposure to noxious products, such as industrial chemicals
- Some severe medical conditions that impact the liver veins
Complications Associated With Liver Disease
- Portal hypertension and varices
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Liver cancer
- Variceal bleeding
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Homeopathy treats the disorders from the root and is much more viable in curing liver disease. It can help patients reduce pain and cure the liver in a reduced time span.
Some major causes of liver problems include alcohol abuse, accumulation of fats in the liver, certain viruses, and other disorders.
Yes, Homeopathy is highly effective in managing liver disease.
Severe vomiting can be a symptom of liver failure. Nausea, dark stool, and pale urine are some more symptoms associated with liver disorders.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural