Homeopathic Treatment for Lupus Nephritis
A kidney disease brought on by systemic lupus erythematosus is lupus nephritis. Lupus refers to an auto-immune condition that causes the patient's tissues and organs to be attacked by the immune system. Over the course of time, it might get worse and eventually result in renal failure. Individuals who already have renal disease are more likely to face this disease.
Compared to males, women are far more likely to get lupus. Women make up 90% of those with lupus. It has been shown that 5 out of 10 adult individuals with lupus nephritis would develop renal damage. 8 out of 10 children with lupus nephritic illness face the problem of kidney disease. Homeopathic medicines are natural remedies for lupus and can treat it completely. As Lupus Nephritis is an auto-immune disease, homeopathic treatment is a much better option to treat it. Homeopathic treatment for lupus nephritis is the best possible alternative for treatment of Lupus Nephritis. The lupus nephritis treatment in homeopathy consists of medications that are side effect-free. These medicines pose no risks at all; therefore, one can take them without hesitation.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Lupus Nephritis Stages
There are the following total Five Lupus Nephritis Stages:
- Class I: Minimal Mesangial: This stage is the least dangerous and causes slight damage to the kidney.
- Class II: Mesangial Proliferative: Acute to severe kidney inflammation occurs in this stage.
- Class III: Focal: This stage is less harmful than class 4. It requires immediate homeopathic medical attention.
- Class IV: Diffuse: It is challenging to diagnose; women and children are most affected by it.
- Class V: Membranous: It is the last stage of lupus nephritis. It is often dangerous and challenging to treat.
Causes of Lupus Nephritis
- Auto-immune disorder: It is an auto-immune disorder. There are some issues in the patient’s immune system; as a result, the tissues of the kidney start producing antibodies against their antigens.
- Long-term inflammation: The kidneys with an extended level of inflammation are more prone to Lupus Nephritis.
- Infections: These include bacterial, viral, and HIV-AIDS viruses. The compromised immune system starts affecting and attacking the normal healthy cells of the patient.
- Genetics: The gene responsible for lupus nephritis becomes expressive in some unfortunate children. It is more common in some families, and as a result, some patients are affected by it. Certain Asian and African ethnic people are vulnerable, too.
- Worsened by smoking: Increased level of smoking in the patients is associated with the stimulation of the signs and symptoms in the patients.
- Other unclear reasons: The other reasons responsible for Lupus Nephritis are still under scientific research.
Symptoms of Lupus Nephritis
Weight gain: The overall metabolism of the Lupus Nephritic patient becomes imbalanced, and as a result, the accumulation of excessive fats occurs in the patient’s body.
Fatigue: In patients with Lupus Nephritis, fatigue is observed when the patient feels lazy and stops participating in daily routine tasks and physical activities.
Infection in the urinary tract: There is an increased infection of bacteria and other microorganisms in the urinary tract. It may cause further problems and complications in urination.
Joint swelling and pain: The joints of the patients become swollen due to the accumulation of uric acid in them. The patient feels extreme difficulty in the mobility of joints during walking or running.
Red rashes on the face: This occurs due to the skin's response due to the immune system's over-sensitization. The itching and red rashes appear on the face of the patient.
Muscle pain: pain and stiffness are observed in patients with lupus nephritis. The patients feel pain with or without organs such as the neck, thighs, shoulders, and upper arms.
Foamy Urine (proteinuria): In the condition of proteinuria, the protein starts excreting in the Urine. It is one of the indicative factors for the diagnosis of the disorder. Homeopathy has many efficient medicines to treat proteinuria.
Edema (swelling of hands & feet): In the symptom of Edema, The hands, palms, legs, and feet of the patient become affected by the accumulation of the fluid, and as a result, painful swelling occurs. It is marked by swelling over the toes and ankles.
Infections (like cold & flu): As the immune system becomes overly sensitive, the runny nose and the liquidy mucus start releasing from the nose, and the patient develops sneezing and cold.
Hematuria: A medical condition of leakage of blood in the Urine. The patient notices the color of his Urine, tea-colored or cola. It is marked by hurt in the urination process.
Homeopathic Approach in the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis
The different types of Therapies in Lupus Nephritis Homeopathic Treatment are given to control blood pressure levels & prevent the further progression of Lupus nephritis. Consumption of Homeopathic Medicines causes no side effects. Lupus nephritis treatment treats the inflamed and damaged kidney excellently and effectively. It has been found that the injured and hurt kidneys return to normalcy in patients undergoing Lupus nephritis homeopathic treatment. Biological studies indicate that the Lupus nephritis homeopathic treatment is much more effective and result-oriented than the Lupus nephritis allopathic treatment. The homeopathic Approach has multiple benefits, as it tends to alter and reverse the effect of this kidney disorder. Homeopathic physicians provide lupus nephritis treatment. Lupus nephritis and different numbers of kidney diseases are completely cured with the help of Lupus nephritis treatment.
Tests for Diagnosis of Lupus Nephritis
The following are the tests that are performed for the diagnosis of Lupus Nephritis.
- Kidney Biopsy: This test involves the deep analysis of the sample of the Lupus Nephritis patients. The small part of the patient's kidney is taken out with medical equipment and then scrutinized by experts.
- The kidney Function Test: is known as the Estimation glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) test. This test helps determine the function of the kidney that has the possibility of having Lupus nephritis. It measures the blood nephrons clean every minute based on the patient’s body weight.
- Proteinuria or Urine Analysis Test: There are many reasons for protein being released in the Urine. Other bacterial or viral infections might also increase the protein concentration in the Urine. This test detects the abnormal presence of protein and blood in the Urine.
- Blood pressure Test: The Blood pressure becomes increased in the patients. This test checks whether the blood pressure is normal or raised. This test is of high utility for patients with Lupus Nephritis.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- It has been found that Allopathy is lacking in providing the best Lupus Nephritis Treatment.
- Allopathic medicines are difficult to remove from the body, and they are not that effective. In addition, they do not treat the root cause of it. Therefore, allopathic drugs did not prove fruitful in treating the Lupus nephritis symptoms.
- Allopathic drugs are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to patients with Lupus nephritis and other problems. The homeopathic treatment is good in terms of assured results.
- In Allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of lupus nephritis. Homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicines and doses. So, first, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic treatment.
- Many excellent and healthy biological changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing Lupus nephritis Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treats the patient personally. For example, in Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the discomfort causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented. Lupus Nephritis pain is also believed to decrease in patients undergoing homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and secure mode of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides an excellent post-treatment experience.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural