Homeopathic Migraine Treatment
Homeopathic Migraine Treatment
At Bharat Homeopathy, we provide the best homeopathic migraine treatment that leads to curing the disorder not just by eliminating the symptoms of the Migraine but removing the tendencies of a person to develop the symptoms of Migraine so it never could return as an issue for the lifetime. Our experts guide the patients from the basic levels to let them revive from the symptoms at the very beginning; from diagnosing the patient to ensuring that the disorder is completely excavated out, we helped thousands of people to return to their healthier lives, and the count never stops.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Treat your Migraine with Homeopathy Medications
Migraine is more common than you think!
Do you know that in the United States, on average, 1 out of 4 households has someone with a migraine problem, mainly including the age group of 18 - 44 years?
Migraine shows very minimal signs in the beginning. It starts from some primary symptoms like irritation, nervousness, and headaches. Without having proper knowledge of migraines, people misinterpret them as usual headaches, and it becomes too hard to handle the aches when they get severe. No exact causes are found for its happening, but the cure is not impossible. Migraines could be lowered gradually in some weeks and cured until the threshold.
Stages of a Migraine Attack
- Prodrome - This stage can last from a few hours to days, showing the sensation of illness, vomiting, fatigue, indigestion, and many basic disorders.
- Aura - This stage comes just before the headache and includes vision dizziness, zigzag images, numbness and tingling in the limbs, or even vision loss, which could be several hours long.
- Migraine attack - This is the headache part causing pain in the head with a few more things like anxiety, depression, and Nausea of a minor to severe level. It can be 3-4 hours to 4-5 days.
- Post-drome - It occurs after a Migraine attack, including lack of concentration and comprehension, fatigue, and depression, lasting 1-2 days.
Look At The Types of Migraine
Migraine Without Aura
A migraine without aura is associated with the attack, which does not show any prior effect that will make you aware that it is going to happen. It is the most common migraine type because most people do not have aura included in their attacks. The symptoms include severe and moderate headaches, vomiting, or sensation of vomiting, and phobia of light and sound.
Migraine With Aura
This Migraine includes a disturbance in visualization or other neurological symptoms that will strike before the happening of headache. it can last about an hour, and this phase does not involve pain. This time, the patient's vision mostly gets blank, or zigzag figures appear. Less frequently, the patients feel tingling in the limbs, numbness, or abnormal sensation.
Some Subtypes of Migraine with aura include
Migraine without headache
This subtype includes aura symptoms, constipation, vomiting, and nausea without pain.
This Migraine involves vision loss or disturbance in one of the eyes during the aura attacks, but they are infrequent and involve headaches.
This type of Migraine involves some temporary paralysis-causing symptoms. It is a rare Migraine that involves symptoms of paralysis, stabbing, pricking, and problem-seeing. Sometimes, it lasts for some days and does not get severe.
Brainstem aura migraine
This migraine type includes aura symptoms originating from the brainstem but does not include any movement issues. It mainly hits the children and teenagers but mostly occurs with the girls and will be associated with their menstrual cycles. Symptoms like double vision, ear ringing, and fainting are associated with this type of migraine.
It is a severe Migraine that includes a minimum of eight or fifteen attack days a month, and the patient needs special care. Chronic migraines can be with or without aura, and their treatment is given with preventive medication and non-medication preventive strategies. Risk factors are so high that half of the patients get the migraine again even after its cure.
What Can Be The Causes Of Migraine?
Migraines are a very complex disease, and there is no single specific reason for their occurrence. These are mainly triggered by genetic or neurological disorders that may occur due to stress or anxiety.
Some of the causes include:
- Lack of sleep
- Emotional anxiety
- Change in weather
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Unhabitable living conditions
- Unhealthy consumption of food items like alcohol, caffeine, etc.
- Hormonal or biochemical imbalance
- Some medicative drugs could be the reason to trigger Migraine
Complications Associated With Migraine
If detected, migraine must be cured in its early stages, or it can lead to severe complications.
- Moderate Migraines can become severe if not treated on time and can reach a count of 15 attack days in a month.
- Aura persistence even after the attack has ended, in which you will experience either vision disturbance or vision loss.
- Abdominal pain, ulcers, and bleeding can be some effects.
- Too much production of a brain chemical named serotonin in the body leads to serotonin syndrome.
How To Prevent Migraine?
The things that can be the reason for a migraine attack are called triggers. So keep a list of those things and avoid them.
- Take medications by consulting experts to help you have fewer migraines, making your headaches shorter and less severe.
- Do not work too long because tiredness or muscle stress due to any long sitting work can cause migraine headaches.
- Stress may be a significant cause of migraine, as well as anxiety and sudden worry about a thing can also trigger migraines.
- Drink alcohol cautiously, as it is the cause of migraine attacks.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural