Homeopathic Piles Treatment
Homeopathic Piles (Hemorrhoids) Treatment
Bharat Homeopathy provides the best homeopathic medicines and diet plans to patients to cure piles efficiently. We at Bharat Homeopathy also offer effective treatment that assists patients in leading happy and satisfying lives. We provide personalized therapy and treatment after diagnosis and after studying past medical records as it aids us in examining the patient better. We help every individual experiencing the consequences of hemorrhoids or piles differently.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Cure your piles without expensive medicines
Primarily understand what Piles are.
Round discolored and small lumps around and inside your anus are called piles, also termed Hemorrhoids in scientific language. You may feel something hanging down from your anal canal, that is piles. These are enlarged blood vessels. Piles can occur if the blood vessels in your anus get enlarged. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus, as well as the collection of inflamed tissue in the anal canal.
It would be best if you considered the types of piles to understand the intensity of the consequences.
- Stage I: Both the growth and its protrusion from the anus do not create symptoms.
- Stage II: The piles may prolapse from the anus, but they always come back in on their own.
- Stage III: Only human intervention causes the prolapsed piles in the anus to regress.
- Stage IV: It is impossible to shove the piles back into the anus after they have protruded outside of it.
What can cause Piles?
Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are two significant causes of this pulmonary disorder.
Sitting in the toilet for long periods
straining during bowel movements increases pressure in the lower rectum, leading to piles or hemorrhoids.
Excess body weight puts pressure on the lower rectum that constricts the blood vessels surroundings the anus, which can lead to hemorrhoids.
during pregnancy, hormones make veins relax, and passing the stool makes mucus discharge afterward, which can cause hemorrhoids.
Straining during poop
while constipation, people strain to pass stool, which can cause the veins in the lower rectum to swell. It can lead to hemorrhoids.
Eating a diet with low fiber
low fiber foods, such as frozen meals, fast food, white bread, frozen meat, etc., can cause constipation and other digestive issues. In addition, it can develop hemorrhoids in the body.
Heavy lifting regularly
when people lift heavy weights, they hold their breath and take the stress. Holding breath always forces the air down into the lungs, which increases the pressure on internal organs. It can lead to hemorrhoids.
chronic cough increases the pressure in the abdomen which can lead to piles.
What can be the Symptoms of Piles?
- Certain ache
- Enlarged lump around the anus
- Discomfort in sitting
- Irritation and itching
- Bleeding without pain
- Slimy discharge of mucus from the anus
Complications associated with Piles
An increase in age increases the risk of piles or hemorrhoids because rectum and anus tissues that support veins weaken over time. If not considered seriously, it may result in
It is rare but dangerous because the loss in the blood due to hemorrhoids can cause anemia. Anemia is when the human body does not have enough red blood cells (RBCs) to carry oxygen to cells.
Sometimes, blood clotting occurs due to hemorrhoids, although not very severe but could be intensely painful and often require to be drained and lanced.
When a cut-off takes place in the blood supply in the internal hemorrhoids, strangulation of hemorrhoids occurs, causing extreme pain.
Prevention of Piles
- Intake supplements full of fiber: You need to intake fruits, whole grains, and vegetables that are high in fiber because they will assist in softening your stool and enhancing its bulk. It will aid you in avoiding straining during bowel movements.
- Daily exercise: regular exercise may assist you in preventing constipation along with minimizing pressures on veins that occur due to long sitting or standing. Exercise may help you lose excess weight.
- Don’t strain: straining and breath control may create intense pressure on veins during bowel movement, leading to piles or hemorrhoids.
- Have a liquid-rich diet: drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water and one or two fruits or vegetable juices may assist in softening the stool. It will help you pass stool easily.
- Don’t hold stool: If you are busy and you feel an urge, don’t wait to pass a bowel movement because your stool may dry out and make it difficult for you later to pass stool easily.
- Avoid long-period sitting in the toilet: you should avoid long-sitting in the bathroom because it may put intense pressure on the anus veins.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Piles can be made less severe during pregnancy by making dietary and lifestyle changes. These changes can help ease the piles’ pain and irritations. Some changes to be made to ease piles are:
- Consuming high-fiber diet
- Drinking plenty of water
- Avoid long periods of standing position
- Improving blood circulation with regular exercise
Homeopathy treats the causes of hormonal fluctuations and assists in minimizing acute symptoms, including inflammation, pain, and swelling.
It will take 1 to 30 days for mild to moderate symptoms to recover. It may take 30 days to 3 months for a moderate to severe level of piles.
You should refrain from consuming foods or drinks that contain intense aromatics or stimulants such as coffee and peppermint when you are taking your homeopathic medicine.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural