What is a Renal Cyst?
Kidney cysts are circular-shaped pouches of fluid that form inside or at the surface of the kidneys. Kidney cysts can be associated with severe and life-threatening disorders that impair kidney function. In General, kidney cysts are non-cancerous and called simple kidney cysts.
When the number of cysts is one or two, it is called a Renal cyst; when the number of cysts is more than 2, it is called Polycystic kidney disease. Men are at greater risk than women. Renal cysts are common in the groups of 8 years and 86 years, with the maximum occurrence being in patients of the 41-60 age group. Bharat Homeopathy has treated and is currently treating renal cyst patients.Call Now - +91 9958318261 Avail Free Consultation
Renal Cyst Disease Stages
There are four different stages of renal cyst disease:
- Stage 1-Simple Cyst: This is associated with water level reduction; no calcification(stone-like hardness) occurs in this stage.
- Stage 2-Septa: A slight level of calcification occurs. Septa(the inner organ of the kidney) becomes a few thin hairlines.
- Stage 2f-Septa: Increased level of calcification occurs in it. The septa become "Mulitple hairline thin." this stage can be treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Stage 3-Measurable Enhancement: Cystic mass with thickened and irregular septa walls is a sign of this stage.
- Stage 4-Enhancing Soft Tissues Components: Harmful and dangerous cystic masses are a property of stage 4. This can be treated entirely by homeopathic medicines.
Symptoms of the Renal Cyst
Blood in urine
The patients often complain about visible blood. The urine turns red after getting dissolved in the blood. It is one of the most common signs to identify the renal cyst in patients. Homeopathic medicines help treat the kidney so that the problem of blood in urine gets decreased.
Dull pain between pelvis and back
The pain starts shooting from the kidney and can be felt easily in the region between the patient's upper and lower back pelvis. This dull pain can be challenging for the patients to withstand. However, homeopathy medicine has been proven to reduce pain and relieve the patient drastically.
Urinating more often than usual
The patient suffers from the problem of Frequent urination. The patient feels the urge to urinate very frequently. This change disturbs the sleep of the patient, too. The consumption of homeopathic medicines can solve this medical issue.
Swelling of the abdomen
The patient's abdomen seems swollen and painful.
Upper abdominal pain
The upper portion of the abdomen becomes inflamed, and the pain is felt in the stomach. This issue induces the problem of changing postures during sleep. Homeopathic medicines are known to lessen upper abdominal pain.
Dark urine is a property used to indicate whether the patient suffers from any disorders or is free from abnormalities. It is more profound than normal urine, usually yellow to straw in color. Darker urine can also be of different colors but is generally deep yellow, light brown, or maroon.
Causes of Renal Cyst
- Hernia: It affects the stomach and intestines. The bulge, swelling, and pain in the hernia might indirectly cause the stimulating factor in developing a renal cyst.
- Genetic factor: patients with a history of the Renal cyst running in their family members are often more prone to transmitting the disease to further generations.
- Trauma: A physical injury to the kidney or the ureter due to road accidents, bacterial infection, and other causes may also cause a renal cyst.
- Renal neoplasm: In the Renal neoplasm, there is uncontrolled growth in the tissues of the kidney, and as a result, the risk of renal cyst formation in the kidney increases.
- Non-functioning kidney tissue: The renal cyst is formed due to the growth of non-functioning kidney tissue. The thin, non-functional membrane is round and fills with pus. This tissue led to the formation of a renal cyst.
- Gallbladder disease: Inflammation of the gallbladder might lead to renal cyst formation. Much scientific research has found that patients with gallbladder disease are more prone to acquiring renal cysts.
- Pyelonephritis: It is a sudden and severe kidney disease. The swelling in the kidneys is one of the most familiar reasons for the occurrence of renal cysts. It can cause excessive damage to the patients.
- Adrenal neoplasm: The cancer of the adrenal gland might spread to the healthy kidney cells, and as a result, the patient may develop a round-shaped cyst on the surface of the kidney.
Homeopathic Approach in the Renal Cyst Treatment
Bharat Homeopathy believes in treating the original cause of kidney disease. The patients who took the homeopathic treatment believe that the disease-causing factors are appropriately treated. Even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment, the patients are listened to and advised carefully. In the homeopathy-based Renal cyst treatment, all other complications causing issues are eradicated so the patient lives a healthy life. The Homeopathic Approach of therapy is highly suitable to the needs of the patients. In this Approach, the proper diet chart is given to kidney disease patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given.
Tests for Diagnosis of Renal Cys
This reliable technique is used by the diagnosis experts to diagnose the renal cyst relatively quickly. The CT scan is beneficial in differentiating the tumor from kidney cysts. In addition, a CT scan can help diagnose whether a kidney mass is a tumor or a cyst.
It is a test used to analyze the chemical composition of urine. A urinalysis involves checking the concentration, content, and appearance of urine. It detects and manages kidney diseases, such as Renal cysts, urinary tract infections, and diabetes.
Ultrasound is critical in diagnosing renal cysts in patients. Abdominal Ultrasound and Pelvic Ultrasound are two types of ultrasound for patients. These tests are performed to take pictures of the kidneys and confirm the presence of renal cysts in the kidney. In addition, the physician may use ultrasound imaging to monitor the shape and size of renal cysts.
This test measures creatinine levels in the blood and urine. In Normal conditions, kidneys filter creatinine from the blood and send it out of the body in the urine. However, if Renal Cyst is within the kidneys, creatinine can accumulate in the blood, and less will be released in urine.
The MRI test helps determine the progression of the renal cyst. The MRI tests have great utility in diagnosing other kidney diseases, too.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- Allopathic medicines are synthesized artificially, and therefore, they cause an extreme level of toxicity to the patient with Renal cysts and other problems.
- Allopathic medicine is ineffective and does not treat a renal cyst's root cause. In addition, in some cases, these medicines have worsened Renal cyst disorder.
- In allopathy, drugs are involved in the temporary reduction of the symptoms of renal cysts. On the other hand, homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicines and doses. So, first, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic medication.
- A satisfying number of excellent and healthy changes are seen in patients undergoing Renal cyst Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and safe route of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides an excellent post-treatment experience.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in Renal cyst Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the disturbance causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
Each day, over 200 patients engage in conversations with a Bharat Homeopathy doctor to uncover the underlying causes of their health concerns and receive tailored treatment right at their doorstep. Here are the factors contributing to the trust of millions worldwide.
Safe & Natural