Signs and symptoms of Chronic kidney diseases CKD
Defining the Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Pan-India Prevalence and Vulnerability
India is reported to detect almost 10 lakh cases of patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease. Amongst all the age groups showing the CKD incidents, the most vulnerable one is 40 years to 60 years.
Owing to Malnutrition, newly born infants (0 to 6 months of Age) are reported to show incidents of CKD.
Causes of Chronic Kidney disease:
- Genetic defects in Off-springs born out of the consanguine wedlock.
- Inadequacy/deficiency of nutrients in women in their pre-delivery phase.
- Malnourishment of lactating mothers.
- Pre-existing underlying Renal/Kidney diseases.
- Improper diet
- Bad Lifestyle
Explanation of the above-mentioned points:
- Genetic defects in Off-springs born out of consanguine wedlock: The newly born infants that are born out of the wedlock of two closely related parents such as daughter or son of a maternal uncle, paternal Aunt; and closely related cousin.
- Inadequacy/deficiency of nutrients in women in their pre-delivery phase: when the young mothers of the lower class of the society did not receive inadequate nutrition. Then, they might deliver babies with improper kidney function.
- Pre-existing underlying Renal/Kidney diseases: The presence of other underlying renal kidneys such as Glomerulonephritis, and cancer of the kidney.
- Smoking: The blood pressure is increased by excessive smoking. The increased blood pressure led to the increased duty on nephrons. This tremendous pressure on the kidney might ultimately lead to Chronic Kidney Disease.
Early signs and symptoms of chronic kidney disease (CKD):
- Vomiting: It is the act of regurgitation that finally led to the expulsion of the partially digested ingested food contents directly from the stomach.
- Nausea: It is a feeling of reversal of partially digested food particles of the stomach. And a feeling of spasm of Food pipe.
- Increased blood pressure (hypertension): It is one of the common symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease in which the pressure exerted by the blood on the walls of thearteries and veins.
- Loss of appetite: Due to the less secretion of Acid in the Stomach and imbalanced system of digestive enzymes.
- Decreased mental sharpness: The intellectual impairment of the patient suffering from CKD is very common. This is because of the penetration of urea enriched blood across the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Muscle cramp: In the patients with CKD. The Quantity of blood reaching the muscles becomes decreased. As a result of which the amount of oxygen reaching the muscular system become decreased too.
- Dry, itchy skin: due to theabnormally exaggerated Immune system as a response to circulating urea and other impurities in the blood. Autacoids such as Histamine and serotonin are released at the skin and cause inflammation of skin manifested by itching, dry lesions on the skin, and red patches on the skin.
- Fatigue and weakness: The manifestation of chronic kidney disease. The rate of breathing becomes increases.
- Sleep problems: The sleep pattern becomes disturbed. The quality, as well as quantity of sleep, get disturbed. The no. of sleeping hours become drastically reduced.
- Urinating more or less: The Imbalance of Sodium and Potassium ion import and export causes the increased or decreased rate of flow of urine.
- Shortness of breath, If the fluid starts accumulating in the lungs then it may cause shortness of breath. The shortness of
- Sharp Chest pain, if fluid builds up around the border lining of the Cardiac muscles of the heart.
Tests recommended to patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease:
- Urinalysis: It detects the abnormal traces of protein and blood in the urine. There are several different probable reasons for protein released in the urine, not all of those reasons are directly or indirectly related to CKD disease. Other bacterial or viral Infections might also increase the concentration of protein in the urine. This condition is known as Proteinuria. Proteinemia might also occur as a consequence of heavyweight training and physical workout. The physician might also ask the patient to repeat this test after a few weeks to observe if the results are similar.
- Blood pressure test: The Blood pressure becomes significantly increased in the patients suffering from CKD. This test is done to check whether the blood pressure is within normal range or it is increased. Increased blood pressure is not always indicative of CKD.
- eGFR Test: It is known as the Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) test. It measures the volume of blood the nephrons clean every minute based on the body size of the patient.
Why shall we deviate from Allopathy to Homeopathy for the Treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease?
The prolonged use of thiazide diuretics can cause a large no. of side effects such as agitation, dizziness, the sensation of spinning; feeling of numbness or tingling in the muscles of limbs; water loss that might lead to diarrhea, cramps in the stomach; blurred vision; spasm of skeletal muscles; or impotency in males, and problems related to Reproductive system. Spironolactone is a medicine that causes hypokalemia condition in which the concentration of the Calcium ion in the body fluids becomes reduced.
Now, just have a look on the Application of Homeopathy for the treatment of the kidney diseases
Juniperus communis is used in the treatment of Catarrhal inflammation of the kidneys. It is used to stimulate the release of fluid accumulated due to Edema. It is also useful in the release of suppressed urine. It has almost nil side effects.
Belladona(not to be taken orally) is a homeopathic herb that is used to treat the kidneys that are accumulated with stones of phosphates in the kidney or urethra. The Extract of Belladona (not to be taken orally) is used to treat the kidney disorders.
Bharat Homeopathy is one of the best known homeopathic service providers in India. We are known to impart the patient services
Why to rely on Bharat Homeopathy; and how it is different from others.
Bharat Homeopathy is a renowned name in the healthcare sector for its specialization in treating all types of Kidney disorders. Bharat Homeopathy’s treatment of Kidney has shown impeccable results in our patients that consulted us in past and is paving its way to becoming a leading healthcare brand in treatment of the male with Kidney disorders. Our dedicated team of experts believes in the homeopathic treatment of almost every type of Kidney disorder associated with all major age groups.
Unlike the other homeopathic brands; Bharat Homeopathy takes overall care of the patient at every stage of the treatment; be it pre-treatment consideration of the medical history and post-treatment follow-up with a break of 2 to 3 weeks.