Homeopathic Vitiligo Treatment
I had white patches on my right forearm, which affected my social life. As a result, I stopped attending college and wouldn’t go out to any social events. Now that I have received treatment from Bharat Homeopathy for the last seven months, my white patches have disappeared, and I am back to my regular routine.
It was made possible by our team of doctors at Bharat Homeopathy. They gave me the proper medication and the right diet plan, which I followed rigorously, resulting in a speedy recovery.
How common is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is rare to be found as approximately 0.5–2% of the total population worldwide, and an estimated 2 to 5 million are suffering from it. The disease is characterized by the selective loss of melanocytes, resulting in distinctive non-scaly, chalky-white macules.
Vitiligo starts showing its effects from the early age of 10 and, in most cases, fully develops until age 40. Still, no specific evidence proves this disease occurs due to a genetic disorder, but according to doctors, nearly 30% of the affected patients have a family member with vitiligo. In general, there are two types of vitiligo affecting mostly-segmental – Non-segmental vitiligo is the most common type, affecting 9 out of 10 people.Segmental vitiligo- segmental vitiligo is less common than non-segmental vitiligo. So, naturally, it is more common in children. It usually starts earlier and affects 3 out of 10 babies with white spots.
How Does Vitiligo Progresses?
Vitiligo usually begins with some small white spots that can gradually spread throughout the body for several months. Vitiligo usually starts on the hands, arms, legs, and face but can develop on any part of the body, including mucous membranes (the moist lining of the mouth, nose, genital and rectal areas), eyes, and inner ear. In severe types, patches spread to a larger size and can grow yearly. However, in most cases, the same patch developed at an early age remains stuck for a lifetime. Luckily, it is not a transmissible disease; hence, you cannot catch it from someone else.
In some cases, the large spots spread, but they usually stay in one place for years. The location of small macules changes over time, as some areas of the skin lose and regain their pigment. As a result, vitiligo varies in the amount of skin affected, with some patients experiencing discolored areas and widespread loss of skin color in others.
What Causes Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is primarily caused by the presence of an autoimmune condition that depletes the melanin present in skin cells of some body parts. However, factors like genetic transmission and other specific health disorders were observed to some extent as well.
The causes of vitiligo can be summed up in ṭhe following bullets:
- Genetic transmission
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Surgical injuries .. ..
Types of Vitiligo
- Generalised – This is the most common type and the patch formed on different parts of the body.
- Segmental – In this type, the smooth white patches appear on only one side of the body.
- Mucosal – The mucosal membrane is affected with this type of vitiligo.
- Focal – A rare type, the patches are formed on only one area and do not spread for one or two years.
- Trichome – This is a rare condition where the skin texture ranges from light pigmentation to colorless white spots.
- Universal – Herein, more than 80% of the skin is infected with vitiligo.
Get Free Consultation!
Signs / Symptoms
The general sign/symptom of vitiligo is the formation of smooth white patches on different body parts. Several types of vitiligo and can distinguish the variance of risk factors involved and the signs of vitiligo in two ways:
⇒ Number of patches: Concerning the intensity of the spread, the number of white patches may range from one to multiple on different body parts.
⇒ Shape of patches: The round or irregular shape of patches is generally observed. However, it can differentiate the location of the same in the following ways:
- Unilateral or appearing on one side of the body
- Segmental or in regular round shape
- Bilateral segmental or appearing on both sides of the body in the exact location
Can Homeopathy cure Vitiligo
Yes.. Vitiligo Can Be Effectively Cured By Various Medications
and treatment therapies available under the vast scope of homeopathy. Homeopathy cures Vitiligo by providing a personalized treatment after considering the patient’s past medical reports, nature and spread of Vitiligo, affected body areas, and the environmental factors responsible. Helps in treating every individual suffering from Vitiligo differently and gives particular emphasis to each patient. If given time and implemented with a proper cure, Vitiligo can be easily fixed by flexible treatment in homeopathy.
Vitiligo can treat in its early stages. Medicine is given after assessing the patient’s symptoms, especially his mental state. For example, if someone has white spots on the lips/nose or genitals, some homeopathic medicines are beneficial if taken once a week for a long time. It is a skin disease, so only homeopathy cures Vitiligo effectively. Because homeopathy medicines have no side effects, the patient must take some precautions to get relief from the disease. The patient is also asked to maintain his routine along with the medicine. Along with this, counseling is also done for the patient’s mental condition so that he does not go into depression or stress and can avoid big trouble.
Why Choose Bharat Homeopathy?
- 100% Safe– Our medications are safe and have no side effects. Our medicines work on the root cause of the disease.
- Visible Results– Results of our treatment are visible within a time-span of a month. Our renowned specialists work on the cause of the disorder and fix it completely.
- Personalized Diet Chart– At Bharat Homeopathy, we’ll help patients alter their daily dietary schedule to bring positive changes. We believe in providing a sustainable yet effective diet plan to cure the cause of illness.
- Weekly follow-up– To ensure a check on the patient’s progress, our experts call the patient every week. We’ll analytically observe your progress reports and provide helpful recommendations on the same.