If people get older, they are more likely to suffer from kidney and urinary tract infections. Kidney failure can also indicate other life-threatening medical conditions like cardiovascular (heart and blood vessel) disease. Bharat Homeopathy has expertise in the treatment of Kidney Failure. In addition, Bharat Homeopathy provides an overall Homeopathic Treatment that suits the patient’s needs.
When the kidney fails to fulfill its primary function of filtration of blood, it is known as Kidney failure. This condition is also referred to as end-stage renal disease (ESRD), the last stage of chronic kidney disease. It is a severe medical condition or a stage that is often difficult to handle. In addition, the kidneys can be affected or damaged by various diseases and conditions. However, this can be cured by Kidney failure homeopathic treatment.
There are the Following Stages of Kidney Failure:
- Stage 1: This is beginning of minimal loss of kidney function (GFR of 90 or more)
- Stage 2: This stage is associated with mild loss of kidney function (GFR of 60 to 89)
- Stage 3: In this stage, there is moderate loss of kidney function. (GFR of 30 to 59)
- Stage 4: Extreme loss of kidney function (GFR of 15 to 29).
- Stage 5: This is the most serious stage of kidney failure (GFR of 15 or lesser).
- Blood pressure test: The Blood pressure becomes increased in the patients. This test is performed to check whether the blood pressure is within normal range or raised.
- Proteinuria Test: This test detects the abnormal presence of protein and blood in the urine. There are several different reasons for protein being released in the urine. Different types of bacterial or viral Infections might also increase the concentration of protein in the urine.
- EGFR Test: It is referred to as the Estimated glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) test. It measures the amount of blood the nephrons clean every minute based on the patient’s body weight and size. This test is essential to determine the function of the kidney that has the possibility of having kidney failure.
- Foamy urine: The urine is marked by the thick foam accumulated around due to the urine. This feature can be used to determine the level of impairment of kidney function. Homeopathic kidney failure treatment is helpful in relieving the patient from this issue.
- Swelling on face: Kidney Failure homeopathic treatment provides relief from Edema too. Edema occurs when the efficiency of the kidney becomes impaired in patients suffering from kidney failure. In Edema, the fluid starts building up on the face and other organs.
- Trouble in the process of thinking: A person with impaired Kidney Function or kidney failure has difficulty in the thought process. The patient seems confused in his decision-making, affecting their daily lives.
- Ammonia breathes due to Uraemia: Ammonia starts accumulating in the blood, and as a result, the smell of ammonia becomes apparent in the breathing. This results in a foul smell.
- Shortness of breath: It is very frequent in patients that have very compromised kidney function. This is because; patients with kidney failure may lead to an accumulation of fluid in the lungs. This induces shortness of breath in patients.
- Swelling in feet and ankles: The efficiency of the kidney to eliminate the urea becomes reduced, and as a result, the fluid starts occupying the feet and ankles of the patient. Homeopathy has a wide variety of medications to treat this symptom.
- Urge to urinate at bedtime: It is marked by the frequent urge to urinate; the patient’s sleep becomes disturbed. This can be treated by kidney failure homeopathic treatment.
- Muscle cramps: The Kidney Failure Homeopathic Treatment is able to treat muscle cramps. In patients with kidney failure, the Quantity of blood reaching the muscles becomes decreased. Sudden contraction in the calves of the legs becomes apparent.
- Vomiting and Nausea: It finally leads to the removal of the partially digested ingested food contents directly from the Stomach. Nausea is a feeling of reversal of partially digested food particles of the Stomach. And a sense of sudden spasm of Food pipe.
- Itching: When a patient has a Kidney Failure, then the patient’s immune system becomes over-sensitive. The patient feels highly uncomfortable due to itching.
The persons who took the Homeopathic Treatment believe that the disease-causing factors are treated in the proper way. The patients are listened to carefully even after many follow-up rounds after the treatment. In the Kidney failure homeopathic treatment, all other complications causing factors were also taken care of; so that the patient lives a healthy life. The Homeopathic Approach is highly appropriate to the needs of the patients. In this Approach, the proper diet chart is given to the patients, and high-quality homeopathic medicines are given to the patient.
Avail Free Counsultation
There are the Following Causes of Kidney Disease:
- Urinary reverse flow- There is a backflow of urine from the urinary bladder to the kidneys in this condition. This reduces the efficiency of the kidney, and it can become a contributing factor in kidney failure.
- Reno-vascular disease– Sometimes, the cholesterol, fatty deposits, and calcium substances become deposited in the inner wall of the arteries, causing narrowing and ultimately blockage of the renal artery. It affects the kidneys’ filters and decreases the blood supply to the kidneys, resulting in high blood pressure and compromised kidney function. In addition, it causes kidney failure in elderly patients.
- Inflammation of kidneys – Urinary system disorders such as glomerulonephritis can cause inflammation or swelling of the kidneys. The consumption of alcohol can worsen this. The Kidney failure homeopathic treatment can be helpful in this condition.
- High blood pressure – When there is high blood pressure in some patients, it can increase the risk of stroke, loss of vision, and heart attack. It finally leads to kidney failure.
- Hereditary kidney diseases – When a patient acquires the genetic disease from their parents, then there is a high probability of that patient receiving the risk of kidney failure.
- Urinary tract infections – Bacterial growth may spread into the kidneys if left untreated. As a result, urinary tract infections are prevalent, particularly in elderly women.
- Diabetes – It is the most common cause of kidney failure. It can cause damage to blood vessels and nerves, even when the patient well manages diabetes.
- Allopathic medicine is not that effective, and they do not treat the root cause of kidney failure disease.
- Allopathic medicines are synthetic in their chemical nature, and therefore, they cause toxicity to the patient of kidney failure disease.
- If the Healing process in the allopathy is concerned, these drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of kidney failure. Homeopathic medicine relies on highly personalized medicine and doses. The patients are thoroughly looked at in their medical records. And then, the Doctor prescribes the medication.
- In Kidney failure homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the symptoms, and the recurrence of the disease is also prevented.
- A large number of benefits are observed in kidney failure patients that are undergoing Kidney failure Homeopathic treatment. Patients are satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
Bharat Homeopathy strictly refrains consuming toxicity-causing synthetic allopathic medicines that are really expensive to patients. Bharat Homeopathy has an insight that the majority of kidney disorders can be completely cured with the help of Homeopathy.
We provide a better Kidney failure homeopathic treatment in terms of quality and satisfaction. Bharat Homeopathy’s Kidney failure treatment has shown remarkable achievements and results in our patients.
Bharat Homeopathy has successfully treated many patients with kidney failure. The patients have successfully cured themselves with the help of us.
“We treat the disorder with expertise and encourage people to live delightfully healthy.”