Lupus is much more common in women than in men. Nine out of 10 people who have Lupus are women. In adult Lupus Nephritis patients who have, it is found that 5 out of 10 will have kidney disease. In children with Lupus Nephritic, 8 of 10 will have kidney disease. Homeopathic medicines can treat Lupus Nephritis completely.
Lupus Nephritis is a type of kidney disorder caused by systemic Lupus erythematosus. Lupus is an auto-immune disease-a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks the patient’s tissues and organs. IT may worsen over time, which may ultimately lead to kidney failure. Patients with kidney disease are more prone to acquire it.
There is the following total Five Lupus Nephritis Stages:
- Class I: Minimal Mesangial: This stage is the least dangerous and causes slight damage to the kidney.
- Class II: Mesangial Proliferative: Acute to severe kidney inflammation occurs in this stage.
- Class III: Focal: This stage is not as harmful as class 4th. It requires immediate homeopathic medical attention.
- Class IV: Diffuse : It is challenging to diagnose; women and children are most affected by it
- Class V: Membranous: It is the last stage of lupus nephritis. It is often very dangerous and difficult to treat.
- Auto-immune disorder: It is an auto-immune disorder. There are some issues in the patients’ immune system; as a result, the tissues of the kidney start producing antibodies against their antigens.
- Long-term inflammation: The kidneys with an extended level of inflammation; are more prone to Lupus Nephritis.
- Infections: These include bacterial, viral, and HIV-AIDS viruses. The compromised immune system starts affecting and attacking the normal healthy cells of the patient.
- Genetics: The gene responsible for lupus nephritis becomes expressive in some unfortunate children. It is more common in some families, and as a result, some patients get affected by it. Certain Asian and African ethnic people are vulnerable too.
- Worsened by smoking: Increased level of smoking in the patients is associated with the stimulation of the signs and symptoms in the patients.
- Other unclear reasons: The other reasons responsible for Lupus Nephritis are still under scientific research.
- Weight gain: The overall metabolism of the Lupus Nephritic patient becomes imbalanced, and as a result, the accumulation of excessive fats occurs in the patient’s body.
- Fatigue: In patients with Lupus Nephritis, fatigue is observed in which the patient feels lazy and stops taking an active part in daily routine tasks and physical activities.
- Infection in the urinary tract: There is an increased infection of bacteria and other microorganisms in the urinary tract. It may cause further problems and complications in urination.
- Joint swelling and pain: The joints of the patients become swollen due to the accumulation of uric acid in them. The patient feels extreme difficulty in the mobility of joints during walking or running.
- Red rashes on the face: This occurs due to the response of the skin due to the over-sensitization of the immune system. The itching and red rashes appear on the face of the patient.
- Muscle pain: pain and stiffness are observed in patients with lupus nephritis. The patients feel pain with or without organs such as the neck, thighs, shoulders, and upper arms.
- Foamy Urine (proteinuria): In the condition of proteinuria, the protein starts excreting in the Urine. It is one of the indicative factors for the diagnosis of the disorder. Homeopathy had many efficient medicines to treat proteinuria.
- Edema (swelling of hands & feet): In the symptom of Edema, The hands, palms, legs, and feet of the patient become affected by the accumulation of the fluid, and as a result, painful swelling occurs to them. It is marked by swelling over toes and ankles also.
- Infections (like cold & flu): As the immune system becomes overly sensitive, the runny nose and the liquidy mucus start releasing from the nose, and the patient develops sneezing and cold.
- Hematuria – A medical condition of leakage of blood in the Urine. The patient notices the color of your urine tea-colored or cola. It is marked by hurt in the urination process.
The different types of Therapies in Lupus Nephritis Homeopathic Treatment are given to control blood pressure levels & prevent the further progression of Lupus nephritis. Consumption of Homeopathic Medicines causes no side effects. Lupus nephritis treatment treats the inflamed and damaged kidney excellently and effectively. It has been found that the injured and hurt kidneys return to normalcy in the patients undergoing Lupus nephritis homeopathic treatment. Biological studies indicate that the Lupus nephritis homeopathic treatment is much more effective and result-oriented than the Lupus nephritis allopathic treatment. The homeopathic Approach has multiple benefits, as it tends to alter and reverse the effect of this kidney disorder. Homeopathic physicians provide lupus nephritis treatment. Lupus nephritis and different numbers of kidney diseases are completely cured with the help of Lupus nephritis treatment
Avail Free Counsultation
The following are the tests that are performed for the diagnosis of Lupus Nephritis
- Kidney Biopsy: This test involves the deep analysis of the sample of the Lupus Nephritis patients. The small part of the kidney of the patient is taken out with the aid of medical equipment, and then it is examined by experts carefully.
- Kidney Function Test: It is known as the Estimation glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) test. This test helps determine the function of the kidney that has the possibility of having Lupus nephritis. It measures the amount of blood that nephrons clean every minute based on the patient’s body weight.
- Proteinuria or Urine analysis Test: There are many different reasons for protein being released in the Urine. Other types of bacterial or viral Infections might also increase the concentration of protein in the Urine. This test detects the abnormal presence of protein and blood in the Urine.
- Blood pressure test: The Blood pressure becomes increased in the patients. This test is performed to check whether the blood pressure is normal or raised. This test is of high utility for patients with Lupus Nephritis.
It has been found that Allopathy is lacking providing a best Lupus Nephritis Treatment
- Allopathic medicines are difficult to remove from the body, and they are not that effective. In addition, they do not treat the root cause of it. Therefore, allopathic drugs did not prove fruitful in treating the Lupus nephritis symptoms.
- Allopathic drugs are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with Lupus nephritis and other problems. The homeopathic treatment is good in terms of assured results.
- In Allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of lupus nephritis. Homeopathic medicine relies on particular medicine and doses. So, first, the patients are thoroughly looked at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best homeopathic treatment.
- Many excellent and healthy biological changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing Lupus nephritis Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treats the patient personally. For example, in Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the discomfort causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented. Lupus Nephritis pain is also believed to decrease in patients undergoing homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is a genuine and secure mode of healthcare that treats the patient physically and provides a good post-treatment experience.
Unlike other outdated Homeopathic clinics that immediately prescribe useless and toxic medicines; We rely on patients’ medical backgrounds; and modern Homeopathic medication. For example, lupus Nephritis Treatment is provided at Bharat Homeopathy is highly productive.
We at Bharat Homeopathy are providing Lupus nephritis treatment. Our experts are constantly involved in carefully determining the exact needs of the patients engaged with us in the Lupus nephritis homeopathic treatment.
At Bharat homeopathy, the medicines that we give to our patients are carefully made with good practices. The medicines that we use to treat Lupus nephritis and other kidney diseases. The patients who have been treated in the past never complain about any side-effect from homeopathic medicines.
Bharat homeopathy cares about the patients that consulted us. We generously treat the patients that have shown their precious trust in us with utmost patience. We work as a responsible organization that believes in the homeopathic medicine system as the first choice for Lupus nephritis treatment.